Journal, lists, links, philosophy, but mostly just good stuff I have found on the web


About Me

My photo
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Search This Blog

Friday, January 04, 2008

I am an INTP - Watch Out

My Score: INTP - the Architect

I scored: 18% I to E, 36% N to S, 66% F to T, and 63% J to P!

Here is the discription, edited from third person to first:

I am more introverted than extroverted. I am more intuitive than observant; more thinking based than feeling based; and prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe my type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. I wish to sculpt the world around me. Others often find me arrogant, yet I have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. I must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. I am very rational in everything you do, and probably consider myself smarter than most.


As a romantic partner, I can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. I may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing my own reactions and feelings as I can get swept up in my own ideas and projects. I want to be appreciated for my ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. I need plenty of time to myself - therefore my parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.

Your group summary: Rationals (NT)

Your type summary: INTP

No comments:

Blog Archive