Journal, lists, links, philosophy, but mostly just good stuff I have found on the web


About Me

My photo
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

On-Star

I own a 2003 Chevy.
I just got another letter from On-Star.

The letter said:
1) Your analog system is turned off.
2) It will cost you $15 for us to upgrade our system on your car.
3) You must sign up for a full year of a one year Safe & Sound subscription for $199.
4) If I don't sign up by TOMORROW, they will charge me an additional $100.

Bite Me On-Star!
I don't need or want your Safe & Sound subscription.
If you want to have my business, upgrade it yourself. Then I will go back to the month-to-month, pay-for-minutes-used plan that I had been using.

Don't make me pay for your mistakes.

By the way, what happened to my unused minutes? Must have been stolen by some thieves.

I wonder where they will be working next....

No comments:

Blog Archive