Journal, lists, links, philosophy, but mostly just good stuff I have found on the web


About Me

My photo
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2003

e-Pay


e-Pay is wonderfull!

I don't mean any specific service. Ever since the Post Office raised their rates to 37 cents, it has been more cost effective to pay bills by mail. All but a couple of my monthly bills are now on a "send me an e-mail invoice and I'll authorize payment of a certain amount on a certain date" basis. Bills that are fixed amounts, like mortgage, car loan, life insurance, bank service charges are set on an automatic basis. All others require the process listed above. I also get my salary, IRS refund, Iowa State refund by direct deposit. I always make brokerage transactions by wire transfer. It great!

This saves on stamps, paper, time, etc. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Blog Archive